Would you like to contact SERFIM or one of its companies?Contact
How useful is this policy?
SERFIM, which manages the www.serfim.com website, attaches great importance to the protection and confidentiality of your personal data, which represent for us a pledge of seriousness and trust.
Who is this policy aimed at?
This policy applies to you, regardless of where you live, as long as you are a customer or visitor to www.serfim.com.
Why do we process your data?
As part of the services we offer, we may need to process your personal data in order to :
- follow us and comment on our publications on social networks on the basis of our legitimate interest in having a dedicated page on social networks.
- operate the videos on our site on the basis of our legitimate interest in offering you content in video format.
- geolocate your position in order to provide you with a more fluid and accessible service, based on your prior consent.
Your data is collected directly from you when you use our website and we undertake to process your data only for the purposes described above.
On the other hand, when you voluntarily publish content on the pages we edit on social networks, you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for any personal information you may transmit, regardless of the nature and origin of the information provided.
What data do we process and for how long?
We have summarized the categories of personal data we collect and their respective retention periods.
If you would like further details on the retention periods applicable to your data, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Professional identification data (e.g. surname, first name, position, company, etc.) and contact details (e.g. e-mail address and business telephone number, etc.) are kept for the duration of the service, plus the statutory limitation periods, which are generally 5 years.
- Geolocation data kept for a maximum of 2 months.
- Statistical data relating to the viewing of our videos, which are anonymized and kept indefinitely.
Connection data (e.g. logs, IP address, etc.) kept for 1 year.
- Cookies are generally stored for a maximum of 13 months. For more details on how we use your cookies, please consult our cookies policy, which is available at all times on our website.
Once the above-mentioned retention periods have expired, the deletion of your personal data is irreversible and we will no longer be able to communicate it to you. At the most, we may only retain anonymous data for statistical purposes.
Please also note that in the event of litigation, we are obliged to retain all data concerning you for the duration of the case, even after the expiry of the retention periods described above.
What rights do you have to control the use of your data?
The applicable data protection regulations grant you specific rights which you can exercise, at any time and free of charge, to control the use we make of your data.
- Right to access and copy your personal data, provided this request does not conflict with business secrecy, confidentiality or the secrecy of correspondence.
- Right to rectify personal data that is incorrect, outdated or incomplete.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for commercial prospecting purposes.
- The right to request the deletion ("right to be forgotten") of personal data that is not essential to the proper functioning of our services.
- The right to limit the use of your personal data, which allows you to photograph the use of your data in the event of a dispute over the legitimacy of processing.
- The right to data portability, which enables you to recover part of your personal data so that it can be easily stored or transmitted from one information system to another.
For a request to be considered, it must be sent directly by you to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any request that is not made in this way cannot be processed.
Requests cannot come from anyone other than you. We may therefore ask you to provide proof of identity if there is any doubt about the identity of the person making the request.
We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, within a maximum of one month of receipt, unless the request is complex or repeated. In this case, the response time may be up to three months.
Please note that we can always refuse to respond to any request that is excessive or unfounded, particularly in view of its repetitive nature.
Who can access your data?
Your personal data is also transferred to our IT service providers for the sole purpose of ensuring the technical operation of our service (e.g. data host).
We would like to point out that we check all our IT service providers before recruiting them to ensure that they scrupulously comply with the applicable rules on the protection of personal data.
How do we protect your data?
We implement all the technical and organizational means required to guarantee the security of your data on a day-to-day basis and, in particular, to combat any risk of unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure of your data (e.g. training, access control, passwords, antivirus, backup servers, "https", etc.).
Can your data be transferred outside the European Union?
Unless strictly necessary and on an exceptional basis, we never transfer your data outside the European Union, and your data is always hosted on European soil. In addition, we do our utmost to recruit only service providers who host your data within the European Union.
Should our service providers nevertheless transfer your personal data outside the European Union, we scrupulously ensure that they implement appropriate safeguards to ensure the confidentiality and protection of your data.
Who can you contact for more information?
In order to guarantee the best possible protection and integrity of your data, we have officially appointed an independent Data Protection Officer ("DPO") with our supervisory authority.
You can contact our DPO at any time and free of charge at email@example.com to obtain further information or details on how we process your data.
Can the policy be changed?
Powered by Dipeeo ®